"One Love IPL Treatment for Full Face & Neck" + "Deep Hydration Needless Mesotherapy Facial"
Skin Brightens with a
What are the advantages of combining the "Needleless Mesotherapy Deep Hydration Facial" with your Selfology IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Treatment?
When an Intense Pulsed Light Photofacial is performed, your post-treatment care is critical to the end results. Deep skin hydration that adds and booster self collagen generation during your healing cycle is essential after an IPL Treatment.
After IPL facial, it is normal for the skin to experience dryness and flakiness lasting anywhere from three to seven days. During the treatment, the metabolism of the stratum corneum layer of the skin is accelerated by the AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) Pain-Free IPL; thus the skin will be drier and flakiness may follow therefore sufficient hydration is critical during the recovery time to achieve a glowing result.
This is why we have matched one of our most hydrating facial, namely the
"Deep Hydration Needless Mesotherapy Facial", where live high-grade collagen with deep hydration abilities by Clayton Shagal will be used, along with your "One Love IPL Treatment for Full Face & Neck".
The combination of IPL and Hydration Needless Mesotherapy Facial with Clayton Shagal live collagen will bring you flawless and radiant skin throughout the winter!
MESOSCIENCE by SKEYNDOR
The Mesoscience equipment has been designed to carry out aesthetic therapies with chemical products (cosmetics) using Iontophoresis, Hydroelectrophoresis and Electroporation techniques, also known as Mesotherapy or “Virtual Needle”.
One Love IPL Treatment with Deep Hydration Needless Mesotherapy Facial
enhancing your skin brightening Glow,
all while Growing Younger at selfology
HOW DOES THE ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL (INTENSE PULSE LIGHT) REJUVENATE MY SKIN?
AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) is an advanced Intense Pulsed Light from Alma Laser. It takes formerly unused short-wavelength light and converts it into part of the usable spectrum through a special filtering system. It increases emission and penetration, making them effective treatments.
the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities. The Alma Laser AFT Pain-Free IPL uses gentle light to restore skin to a more youthful state. Brown spots (pigmented imperfections from sun damage and ageing, red blotchiness from spider vessels or rosacea (vascular imperfections), and rough skin texture will improve over a treatment series.
What are the differences between IPL and Lasers?
Intense pulsed light is not laser. IPL is an intense light source similar to laser which is stronger in light intensity. While IPL directs a broad-spectrum high intensity-light pulse on the skin, laser emits more invasive, and calibrated laser point set on a narrower, specific wavelength.
IS TREATMENT WITH THE ALMALASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL SAFE?
Treatment is very safe for the skin. There are many advances in the Harmony technology that make it un-paralleled for skin safety, without compromising effectiveness for treatment. There are no long term health hazards from the light used in the Alma laser AFT Pain-Free IPL. Both have been used for decades in medicine, surgery, and aesthetics without adversity.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT?
Each Alma Laser AFT Pain-Free IPL treatment will result in gradual lightening and improvement of pigmented and vascular imperfections. Textural improvements are appreciated towards the end of the treatment series.
HOW FREQUENTLY DO I NEED TREATMENTS?
Treatments are repeated every 2-3 weeks for a total of 5 to 6 treatments.
DOES THE TREATMENT HURT?
The treatment is also paired with an effective air cooling tool on the surface so that your skin feels a little warm and tingly, at most. Unlike other laser & IPL treatments and short-term waxing, you won’t experience any superficial burns or pain and there’s no need for numbing or anaesthesia.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER EACH TREATMENT?
Temporary pinkness in the skin lasts a very short time, and most people return to work or normal activities immediately after treatment. The improvement in pigmented and vascular irregularities can often be appreciated by the time you return for your next 2-3 weeks later. Brown spots temporarily go darker before they lighten.
WHO SHOULD GET ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT FOR SKIN REJUVENATION?
Anyone who wants to improve the signs of sun damage and ageing in the skin, such as pigmented and vascular irregularities, uneven or rough skin texture. Skin rejuvenation can be done on the face, neck, chest, hands, arms. Discuss your candidacy for this treatment with your medical spa technician.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT
• Ensure moisture is maintained on the skin at all times. Apply a gentle moisturizer immediately following the treatment.
• Use a gentle cleanser with warm water, twice a day.
• Be consistent with sunscreen application. This may be the most important aspect of aftercare treatment. Use sun protectant SPF 40 or greater with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide at all times throughout the course of treatment. Even waterproof sunblock is good for only 80 minutes, so reapply hourly.
• Not Recommend using face exfoliate within 7 days
WHAT NOT TO DO AFTER ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT
• Avoid unprotected sun exposure for at least 30 days after your IPL Treatment. The skin is especially sensitive as it heals and re-damaging the skin is possible during this time.
• Do not take a hot bath, hot shower or bask in the hot tub for at least 48 hours. Warm showers are fine, but you do not want the skin to overheat while it recovers from the heat and light waves from the IPL treatment.
• Do not scratch or pick the skin during recovery. As blemishes surface, leave them be! They will flake off naturally. You do not want to create a scar where a brown spot once lived.
• Makeup may be used after the treatment if there is no extended redness, blistering, or scabbing. Make sure that you have moisturizer on under your makeup; use it frequently on the treated area.
• Avoid any product or supplement high in Vitamin A, such as retinoic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acids, tretinoin (Retin-A), and alpha-hydroxy acids and chemical peels for at least One (1) weeks.
• Avoid any Accutane during courses of IPL treatment.