What are the advantages of combining the "Needleless Mesotherapy Deep Hydration Facial" with your Selfology IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) Treatment?
Deep Hydration Treatment is essential after IPL Treatment.
After IPL facial, it is normal that the skin may experience dryness and flakiness, which lasts 3 to 7 days.
During the treatment, the metabolism of the stratum corneum layer of the skin is accelerated by the AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) Pain-Free IPL; thus the skin will be drier, flakiness may follow; sufficient hydration is needed during recovery.
In order to maintain the skin moisturizing and brightening, Selfology Spa One Love IPL Treatment for Full Face & Neck w/ Selfology Healing Facial combines the IPL Treatment with Deep Hydration Needless Mesotherapy Facial, in which a Medical Grade Collagen with high hydration retention featured by Clayton Shagal will be penetrated.
= Selfology 自我生態 Spa 推出的 One Love IPL Treatment for Full Face & Neck w/ Selfology Healing Facial 在強脈衝光子嫩膚療程之後會結合無針深層補水&膠原蛋白導入護膚療程，將Clayton Shagal醫療級膠原蛋白（膠原蛋白具有超强鎖水功能）導入皮膚深層，瞬間給皮膚注入水分，使皮膚在修復過程中也能保持滋潤有光澤。
MESOSCIENCE by SKEYNDOR
The Mesoscience equipment has been designed to carry out aesthetic therapies with chemical products (cosmetics) using Iontophoresis, Hydroelectrophoresis and Electroporation techniques, also known as Mesotherapy or “Virtual Needle”.
HOW DOES THE ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL (INTENSE PULSE LIGHT) REJUVENATE MY SKIN?
AFT (Advanced Fluorescence Technology) is an advanced Intense Pulsed Light from Alma Laser. It takes formerly unused short-wavelength light and converts it into part of the usable spectrum through a special filtering system. It increases emission and penetration, making them effective treatments.
the skin with pulses of focused light that help diminish the appearance of sunspots, visible blood vessels, and other pigment irregularities. The Alma Laser AFT Pain-Free IPL uses gentle light to restore skin to a more youthful state. Brown spots (pigmented imper-fections) from sun damage and aging, red blotchiness from spider vessels or rosacea (vascular imper-fections), and rough skin texture will improve over a treatment series.
IS TREATMENT WITH THE ALMALASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL SAFE?
Treatment is very safe for the skin. There are many advances in the Harmony technology that make it un- paralleled for skin safety, without compromising effectiveness for treatment. There are no long term health hazards from light used in the Alma laser AFT Pain-Free IPL. Both have been used for decades in medicine, surgery, and aesthetics without adversity.
WHAT KIND OF RESULTS CAN I EXPECT FROM ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT?
Each Alma Laser AFT Pain-Free IPL treatment will result in gradual lightening and improvement of pigmented and vascular imperfections. Textural improvements are appreciated towards the end of the treatment series.
HOW FREQUENTLY DO I NEED TREATMENTS?
Treatments are repeated every 2-3 weeks for a total of 5 to 6 treatments.
DOES THE TREATMENT HURT?
The treatment is also paired with an effective air cooling tool on the surface so that your skin feels a little warm and tingly, at most. Unlike other laser & IPL treatments and short-term waxing, you won’t experience any superficial burns or pain and there’s no need for numbing or anesthesia..
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER EACH TREATMENT?
Temporary pinkness in the skin lasts a very short time, and most people return to work or normal activities immediately after treatment. The improvement in pigmented and vascular irregularities can often be appreciated by the time you return for your next 2-3 weeks later. Brown spots temporarily go darker before they lighten.
WHO SHOULD GET ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT FOR SKIN REJUVENATION?
Anyone who wants to improve the signs of sun damage and aging in the skin, such as pigmented and vascular irregularities, uneven or rough skin texture. Skin rejuvenation can be done on face, neck, chest, hands, arms. Discuss your candidacy for this treatment with your medical spa technician.
WHAT TO DO AFTER A ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT
• Be sure to maintain moisture on the skin at all times. Apply a gentle moisturizer immediately following the treatment.
• Use a gentle cleanser with warm water, twice a day.
• Be consistent with sunscreen application. This may be the most important aspect of aftercare treatment.
Not Recommend using face exfoliate within 7 days
Use sun protectant SPF 40 or greater with zinc oxide and titanium dioxide at all times throughout the course of treatment. Even waterproof sun block is good for only 80 minutes, so reapply hourly.
WHAT NOT TO DO AFTER ALMA LASER AFT PAIN-FREE IPL TREATMENT
• Avoid unprotected sun exposure for at least 30 days after your IPL Treatment. The skin is especially sensitive as it heals and re-damaging the skin is possible during this time.
• Do not take a hot bath, hot shower or bask in the hot tub for at least 48 hours. Warm showers are fine, but you do not want the skin to overheat while it recovers from the heat and light waves from the IPL treatment.
• Do not scratch or pick the skin during recovery. As blemishes surface, leave them be! They will flake off naturally. You do not want to create a scar where a brown spot once lived.
• Makeup may be used after the treatment if there is no extended redness, blistering, or scabbing. Make sure that you have moisturizer on under your makeup; use it frequently on the treated area.
• Avoid any product or supplement high in Vitamin A, such as retinoic acid, glycolic acid, salicylic acids,tretinoin (Retin-A), and alpha-hydroxy acids and chemical peels for at least One (1) weeks.
• Avoid any Accutane during courses of IPL treatment.